Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dreams...

So, I have noticed a major change in my sleeping patterns. I typically fall asleep very quickly and can sleep all the night through without waking up. This has not been the case over the last month. I continually wake up. I doesn't matter if I am home or sleeping somewhere else such as these past few days up at Hume. I wake up and think its morning and its only been an hour or two since I last work up and is the middle of the night. I don't know why my body is doing this but I don't like it.

Secondly, I used to never...okay hardly ever remember my dreams. I don't know if I didn't dream or if my thick head could just never remember them. Well, now I am remembering all my dreams. So are very odd like me losing hair on the left side of my body but not my right. Very odd. Others are about things that went through my head during that day. And I am experiencing nightmare-like dreams every time I sleep. It is so weird. I just woke up from a nap out of breath because the dream was so intense. I think I would rather go back to not dreaming or at least not remembering my dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great challenge to the peeps...get XXX number of students at club and Derrick shaves...half his head of hair...no wait...they shave it!

Couldn't resist! Mike