Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Stupid People...

I hate to be the typical self-centered, know-it-all jerk...however I dislike stupid people. I am sure everyone can relate to having to deal with stupid people from time to time. Last night I had one of these experiences. My AC was not fixed by my apartment complex (go figure!), so when I go home I was a little frustrated. After calling the office twice with no answer I marched down to the office. Low and behold Barbie actually does live in flesh!!! The girl in the office (who is one of many I have seen in the office over the past 10 months, they have huge turn over because they hire real winners) was your typical Barbie. She was about 19 years old, blond, tan, and spoke with the most annoying high pitch voice I have ever heard. To top it all off I left feeling about 0.00004568 confident that she could handle getting the request into the computer so my air could be fixed...seeing as how I called on Saturday and it was never done...and seeing how she could hardly answer the questions of the lady who came in to apply for an apartment. I wanted to tell the lady to run for the hills! So, I admit this blog is not very kind or uplifting but last night I really wanted to say swear words after dealing with her. But hey God loves everyone of His creations right?

No comments: