Tuesday, May 08, 2007

God's Creation

Can I ask how amazing is God's creation? I have been so blessed to be able to come up to Hume Lake and stay free of charge for a little retreat until Wednesday morning. It is amazing up here. I arrived and it was a beautiful 65 degrees which felt great since it was 94 when I left Fresno. I was able to spend time time walking by the lake then last night I went for a drive and went to the look out point where you can see all the city lights. It was amazing to look today and see all the light twinkling as if they were dancing about. I sat up there looking out and was in complete awe of how busy out lives are. Looking at the city made me realize that. It was so refreshing to stop, pause, and breathe and know that you actually can escape the fast paced world every once in a while. If you have the chance to get away I would highly recommend it. I think I will now go for a morning jog since I was able to sleep in. More bloggin to come...

No comments: