Sunday, April 29, 2007

Is It April or August???

It's been in the high 90's and my luck with air conditioners is yet again bad! Went to turn the AC on Friday evening and no luck, nothing but warm air! I am told by the manager it should be fixed tomorrow. It's currently 87 degrees inside my apartment and is rather hot. I am attempting to write a final paper that is due in a few hours and have decided to break from it to say I hate the heat! If it is this hot in April I am scared to see what our summer is going to look like! Can I just go spend the summer on a beach in Hawaii?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got up to 88 today but it is a cool 70 now!

Fought my mower all weekend. Won twice and lost three times. Yard isn't finished! I feel the sun burn thought! Enjoy your heat. We at 19 Easter weekend here! Very crazy!