Friday, January 04, 2008

Back From Vacation

Well, other than a few short entries the other day, I have been MIA from the blog world. I am sorry to my dedicated readers for lacking in the posting. But, I'm back!!!

Vacation seemed to fly by. I spent three days in the bay area with my bosses family and got to see the Sonoma/Napa Wine Country and many of its attractions. I then came home via train for Christmas. I spent two days with family and friends and then hopped in the car with Bec and Lisa and went on out lil road trip. Believe it or not it took us 10 hours to get to San Diego from Fresno...yes, I know ridiculous. What can I say...we love to eat for one, girls always have to pee, and we didn't plan the LA traffic sitch very well. Anywho, We spent time in San Diego then I got to get my first international experience...yes, ladies and gentlemen I have finally left the country...to Mexico! That was a fun day trip seeing a completely different culture. On the way home we spent a 14 hour day in Disneyland...something I NEVER want to do again. Hahaha. Ok, rephrase...I will do it under the circumstance of there being less people there, me now feeling sick, and taking some little breaks. The park was at capacity of 65,000 people the day we went and I was sick with a bit of a cold/sore throat. Anywho, all and all it was a great five days in So Cal.

I concluded the vacation with falling asleep at 10pm on New Years Eve. I decided not to do anything because I really wasn't feeling well. New Year's Day was spent visiting my family and running errands. Then back to work. Vacations are fun but they always seem to fly by way too fast!!! Eleven Days flew by! Now back to the fast-paced world of school and work.

Here's some vacation pics...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Here's to a healthier you words with the ice cream sundae right above it! Classic!