Friday, January 04, 2008

New Year...

2007 was a pretty good year. I wouldn't say it was extremely eventful. There were some highlights, such as my best friend getting married, getting my first place all to myself (no roomies or family), starting FPU and finishing the semester with straight A's, trip to Texas, a year of no car accidents, awesome ministry with students, Lisa coming home after over two years, and selling my cars to name a few. On the flip side there were hard times as well, the loss of my grandpa, hot summer with no real air conditioning in my apartment, a few awesome staff members left YFC, bad experience with wisdom teeth out, gaining about 20 pounds, and the lack of knowing what my direction in life really is.

With all that said, I am looking forward to 2008. Jen says its going to be magical so I hope that is true, ha! I am hoping to grow professionally, personally, and spiritually. I want to continue to work through issues in life to have a more clearer understanding of what the future looks like. It appears that the first week of the new year is already presenting some open doors so we shall see what happens. I am sure there will be definite changes in life, and change can hurt at time, but it really is the only way to grow. I am looking forward to change and growth. Here's to a new year!

No comments: