Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Purpose

The human emotions are an interesting thing. Recently I have been on an emotional roller coaster. One moment I feel in total control and can create my own destiny, the next moment I feel complete and total emptiness. I am really struggling with what my future looks like. I feel like a few days ago I had it all together and knew exactly what I wanted and what I was dreaming for, just days later I feel completely the opposite. I feel sad and question what is my purpose in life. How can something look so good one day and the next feel like its being pulled away? I have so many questions running through my head, so many attempts to understand exactly what is going on and what my next step should be. I often wonder what my life would be like if I had taken different steps, the end result would be drastically different. Then I question what would my life look like if I had grown up in a different family and wasn't faced with the choices I have had to make. I guess none of it matters. I have been dealt the hands I have and I have to work with what I was given. I just wish I had some sort of clarity. I must push forth, I must not give up.

No comments: