Saturday, March 03, 2007

Friends (Part 1)

I am truly blessed to have such amazing friends! This week while I was in the bay area because of my grandpa's death I was able to visit Jason, Nina, and Scott at their pad up here. How funny is it that these three Fresno kids all end up in the bay area and are sharing a place together. Or according to Nina..."Her Place". I think back to all the memories I have and how many fun times there were. I hadn't seen Scott in almost a year and he is still as funny as ever. And Nina and I had flashbacks to driving the good ole Peoples Church van listening to Hanadey on the AM dial...Oh Nina, You're A Great American! And lets not forget debating with Jason why American Idol is a fun show to watch. I am really glad in the midst of all the stuff that was going on I was able to get some time with three super amazing friends!!! (Oh and this pic is from 2004 when we did a S.F. trip...wow we are old! And Jen and Bec...see Friends Part 2!)

No comments: