Sunday, March 18, 2007

Site of the day...

UrbanDictionary.com I have been on this site previous times but revisited it today after one of my students said I word that I didn't know the definition of. I must say that this site cracks me up...I don't know how in the world some of these people come up with these words and their definitions but they probably could cause me to laugh for hours. Just a warning...some of the words are not appropriate on this site. But feel free to check it out if you want a laugh or really want to know what some of the words on the street our youth are using mean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right...crazy site, crazy meanings, and some not too clean, but good to know where the dictionary to understand the culture is! Thanks! Mike

Jen Anderson said...

Haha, you blogged about Urban Dictionary.

I love it!