Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Love This Feeling!

Does anyone else love the feeling of completion? When you finish a big task and feel a sense of relief. Last night I completed a 25 page paper. I do believe it is the longest paper I have written to date. I felt so excited last night to know not only that it was done, but that I was able to successfully do it and feel as if it was half decent. (Now we will wait and see what the professor thinks) Depending on how well I do on this final paper and one other short paper that I have not received a grade back on yet...it will determine if I get a high B or a low A. I am praying for the A, but would still be satisfied with the B. Anywho, I rewarded myself for finishing the paper by sleeping in until 7:45 this morning. Now I must actually get ready and go to work! Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

Strawberry Sam said...

is this the essay you got an a on and that the professor said was the best paper of the class????