Friday, March 16, 2007

A Typical Blonde Moment...

Except I'm not blonde! So today I was taking Bertha...my beast of car. She's actually my 2nd car that is used just to haul kids and stuff around, she's a 92 Ford Explorer, or should I say Exploder! Or as my grandma says FORD...Fix Or Repair Daily. So, I was at the gas station filling her up at $2.99 a gallon and I forgot to put the gas cap on. I got to my destination about 4 miles away and got out of the car and released the little gas door was open and I obviously drove off with it on my bumper. I went back to look for it but no such luck. It was gone! I guess gas caps are a hot commodity to sell on e-bay! LOL! So, needless to say I had a blonde moment and $11 later I have a new gas cap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait till you do the same thing with an oil cap, not once, but twice! And I am blond...just not much anymore!

Our gas...$2.49 a gallon! Don't know how you Californian's accept the high $$ on the stuff.