Saturday, March 03, 2007

Friends (Part 2)

It doesn't matter how tore up we look we still love each other! Becky (BK) and Jen (mama j - j.Lo) are two of my dearest friends on this earth. We go back all the way to the days on 7th grade...Ahwahnee Warriors! It is insane to think we have been friends for over 10 years!!! A whole freakin decade! This two girls have stuck by my side through hard times and through good and I am so blessed to have them as friends! The memories are countless. We could probably sit around in our jam's, eating pancakes, and watching some TV for hours and just laugh at all the crazy, silly, fun times we have had! Like when Jen and Bec kidnapped me and took me to their church at night...wow was that an experience! LOL! This is a shoot out to two amazing women! I hope we grow old together! I love you both! (Oh and Jen this is in pink for you...since its your signature color!)

1 comment:

BK said...

My dear friend--

A few things:

1. I can't believe you posted that picture of the three of us for the whole wide world to see--what were we doing on that night?

2. Thanks for the shout out--it's always fun to think about all the crazy and fun times we've shared together.

3. We need another pancake/pajama/watch TV day soon.

Mad Love!