Tuesday, March 13, 2007

How Can A Brother & Sister Be So Different???

For the most part me and my little sister (she's 17) get along pretty well. I love her beyonds what words can express. But sometimes I wonder how we can be so completely different? A friend of a friend manages a clothing store and is looking to hire a few teens. So, they asked if I knew any. Well I recommended one of my students from Campus Life and my sister. Well, I find out my student from Campus Life had an interview today so I call my sister to see if she had heard from the store. She said they left her a message yesterday but she never called back! WHAT IN THE WORLD? If you know me you know I am big into making a good impression on prospective employers. I began to tell my sister how this is the real world and for her not returning the call in a timely manner was rude. I asked her if she was going to call them back to day and she said probably. My question is why didn't she hang up with me and call that instant? I don't get this kid an how different she is then me! I had a job when I was 15 and she is going to be 18 in six months and needs get a job! She has a car now, maybe she should try and earn some money to support herself. Gosh I love the kid but her actions sure do frustrate me. Okay, I am done venting.

1 comment:

Strawberry Sam said...

lol......you have to let her learn.......she will just give it time! my sister said the same thing to me and she is 27 and now she is like okay i know that you had to learn things at your own pace...so i did. and i am still learning. thanks for the recommendation though! i really hop i get the job!