Wednesday, October 24, 2007

2 for 2

So, I don't want to brag...this is not about bragging. This is about me being in complete and total shock. So, I got my Econ mid-term back today and I got a perfect score of 100. Mind you I got a 100 on the first exam too. The class average on these tests is around 75. There are no assignments outside of exams, the professor bases your grade solely on these exams. I seriously don't understand how I do so well...I mean I was expecting a B on this one. It's shocking is what it is. And I got a C on my youth ministry mid-term, haha. Maybe my calling is to be an Economist not a Youth Minister. Watch out world, I am gonna be the next Alan Greenspan! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh Lord! Greenspan?... what's the world coming too?

So this is what you do when you're stalling...

You should take the Grey's Anatomy character test (I posted my results on my blog). Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

I think the youth term is FUNDRAISER!!!!