Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Overrated

For some time now I have been looking forward to trying a Chick-fil-a. I have heard that their chicken sandwiches are amazing and I am totally a fan of a good chicken sandwiches. So, this past weekend I was finally able to try one and it was good, however I feel like it is a little overrated. It was not the best sandwich I have ever had...honestly it was just pretty average. And not only that but it comes with pickles...which I am not a fan of. And even more sad it doesn't come with lettuce! You have to pay to add lettuce on. So, my dear readers Chick-fil-a I believe is just another O.C. fad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you have been lead astray! Pickles make the sandwich! No lettuce necessary. The sweet and sour sauce or barbeque or any of the otehr sauces or no sauce at all! It must be a CA thing. The quality is better in the plains I guess!

Anonymous said...

I ate there all the time in Denver.. Mom and dad talked about opening up one... I miss their chicken... My mouth is watering and it does not do that often for food...