Monday, October 22, 2007

ISTJ...

Your personality type is ISTJ.

Introverted (I) 71% Extraverted (E) 29%
Sensing (S) 73% Intuitive (N) 27%
Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
Judging (J) 73% Perceiving (P) 27%

So, I have taken the myers briggs personality test before however I seemed to misplace my results and I don't recall what my type was...I was asked by a friend what my type was so I decided to take it again. I found that I am an ISTJ. I read the profile (http://typelogic.com/istj.html) and sadly it described me however I can't always say I am proud of the description. I am pretty much down to business, just want the facts, enjoy procedure, don't share feelings all that much, and become frustrated with inconsistencies in others. Hmmm...good to know. Maybe I need to work on being a little more free and lose. My personality is a mix of George Washington, Herbert Hoover, Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh, and Cliff from Cheers. Haha...too funny!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

It's so funny. Pretty much all my closest friends are ISTJs. No joke. But my boss (who administers the MBTI) says opposites attract. I'm an ENFP. Pretty much the epitome of it. Sooo... if you ever get bored. Check it out.

Anonymous said...

ESTJ go figure!