Friday, October 26, 2007

John C. Maxwell

Today I had the privilege of hearing John C. Maxwell speak at Fresno Pacific. What a dynamic speaker. I really enjoyed him. He only was given 30 minutes or so to speak at College Hour but I could have probably listened to him for hours more.

Maxwell's topic today was running a lap with leaders in the bible. He pulled out three and gave us insight into their lives and what they would say if they were to tell us one sentence based on their life experience.
Esther - God has a purpose for your life.
David - Don't let others limit your potential.
Rebecca - Serve others before yourself.

What an awesome experience to hear a world class author share. I left feeling very encouraged and very happy that I took the time to attend. Thanks FPU for bringing us great speakers! Can't wait for Donald Miller in the spring!

No comments: